What is a good price for a GQF 1202?

Quote:
note the Lyon incubator, the trays and water pan match your red incubator. GQF 1202 has steel trays and white plastic water pan.

Incubator.jpg

Quote:
AHHHHH It does match! Thank you! Is the Lyon company still in business?

All this time I was told that it was a GQF......

I just noticed the wafers in mine are set up the same way as the picture too.....

Last edited by a moderator:
yes they are still selling incubators, they also make roll-x and turn-X.

Is that GQF the red one is setting on A 1502.

Not sure when they stop making the 1202, but older than 2yrs.

Mine still work like new. People can buy used one for 200.00 and up would say 350.00 top. Thats what they been selling for on ebay.

Last edited:
Yep just like mine same wafer configuration. So it is a Lyon? The guy that sold mine to me also said GQF and said it was only five years old. I think he may have owned if for five years. I am betting older than that.

Wow was I wrong.

I went today and looked at the incubator. It wasn't a 1202. It was a GQF 1500 with an automatic turner a plexiglass door and automatic water system. It has an electronic thermostat with a wafer backup. There is no hatcher in the bottom so I suppose I could used a small styrofoam incubator for that. I could not pass it up at that price. Now I'm in real trouble. (It holds 288 eggs!)

yippiechickie.gif

I'm gonna be a hatching fool!

Litewings

I have a 1202 3 trays and a hatching tray I have it for 20 plus years it's in good shape hatched lots of birds I just put it on eBay someone emailed and said your too high is 500 to high for this gqf 1202 sportman .

I have a 1202 3 trays and a hatching tray I have it for 20 plus years it's in good shape hatched lots of birds I just put it on eBay someone emailed and said your too high is 500 to high for this gqf 1202 sportman .
I believe you can get the new model 1202 straight from gqf for about 650. I paid 200 about 10 years ago for mine which was used. I guess it just depends on how much someone is willing to pay. I recently purchased the 1502 digital model (1202 were out of stock) from gqf after losing mine in a house fire and very much wish I had my old model back!!

Back
Top Bottom