Welp this blew up, correct I show my birds for fun at 4h shows. In fact I have a prize winning hen! I doubt they’ll mind the mixed in colors and if they do it’s worth the experience
Ah, I thought you meant APA shows. Yeah, 4H usually gets a lot of things let through just because they don't have a bunch of birds

Welp this blew up, correct I show my birds for fun at 4h shows. In fact I have a prize winning hen! I doubt they’ll mind the mixed in colors and if they do it’s worth the experience
Ah, so not an APA-sanctioned show. That makes sense since 4-H shows will let you enter sex-links. lol I wouldn't say I had anything win unless I advanced to one of the really big shows, like San Antonio or something. But that's just me.

Ah, so not an APA-sanctioned show. That makes sense since 4-H shows will let you enter sex-links. lol I wouldn't say I had anything win unless I advanced to one of the really big shows, like San Antonio or something. But that's just me.
4Hers take their best of breed and best of poultry serious. I know I did the last few years I won

Back when I was in 4H(late 80s to mid 90s) we actually had APA breed shows at our country fair. It's long gone now and I a little sad because a friend's daughter wants to show mow that she's been to one. Took her to the Bluebonnet classic here in Texas. She loved the modern game bantams.

Back
Top Bottom