What is going on!

Good afternoon. Yesterday I went to the coop and saw her weak and light it’s lm pretty sure she has been starving her self or something. Also her poop is this green color she also did a poop with bubbles. I quickly separated her. I gave her brown rice with turmeric and layer pellets mixed and beef she only ate the beef and little of her food. Today I gave her options of layer pellets brown rice and bananas she only ate the banna. Main flock diet is layer pellets Which she doesn’t seem to eat. Flock is also closed inside their run because free ranging has become a safety risk. Is it because she doesn’t like the layer pellets? Also she seems slow. Do you know what’s wrong with her why she only ate the bannaw? I also spoon feed her a mixture of garlic apple cider ginger honey and turmeric mixture to help with her immunity. Here is a pic of her poop
Have you ever wormed your flock? Does she feel thin?

One thing most people skip when looking for help is they don't answer ALL the questions someone wanting to help asks them... Knowledgeable people ask a lot of questions to help them determine any suggestions they will make.

Personally if someone does not answer all or at least most of my questions I am not able to help them because I don't have the information to make a reasonable suggestion.

You're not sure if she's come back into lay or not, does she have any bloat or feeling of fluid in the abdomen?
Work on hydration and see that her crop is emptying. Getting a fecal float to rule out worms is always a good idea. Once she's drinking, then offer some wet feed to see if you can entice her to eat.
Hard to say what's happening with her, there's so many things that affect laying hens.

You're not sure if she's come back into lay or not, does she have any bloat or feeling of fluid in the abdomen?
Work on hydration and see that her crop is emptying. Getting a fecal float to rule out worms is always a good idea. Once she's drinking, then offer some wet feed to see if you can entice her to eat.
Hard to say what's happening with her, there's so many things that affect laying hens.
She does not have a bloat feeling. She feels very thin and her crop is soft and light weighted like she only ate very little. Should I deworm her?

Also her vent was dirty and poop was stuck and I had to cut the feather in her vent area that to

Good afternoon. Yesterday I went to the coop and saw her weak and light it’s lm pretty sure she has been starving her self or something. Also her poop is this green color she also did a poop with bubbles. I quickly separated her. I gave her brown rice with turmeric and layer pellets mixed and beef she only ate the beef and little of her food. Today I gave her options of layer pellets brown rice and bananas she only ate the banna. Main flock diet is layer pellets Which she doesn’t seem to eat. Flock is also closed inside their run because free ranging has become a safety risk. Is it because she doesn’t like the layer pellets? Also she seems slow. Do you know what’s wrong with her why she only ate the bannaw? I also spoon feed her a mixture of garlic apple cider ginger honey and turmeric mixture to help with her immunity. Here is a pic of her poop
She keeps closing her eyes and she standing still in her corner and isn’t moving

Attachments

• D400EBCD-D8D9-441F-AB29-C6198C8FDC26.jpeg
    D400EBCD-D8D9-441F-AB29-C6198C8FDC26.jpeg
    200.6 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom