What is one thing you want to do before you die?

Pics
Really? Doesn’t god love everyone equally, even those we consider to be dumb, rude and snotty? As I recall we aren’t the ones who will judge…
Of course God loves everyone equally. But I don't have to. Most people annoy the crap out of me, which is one reason I wouldn't want to be immortal. It's very easy to understand, the question was, would you want to be immortal? There have been many answers, all good ones. Don't judge me for my answers

You know what? Forget I even asked. Whatever. Thanks for answers but I think I've just been handed the trophy for being the stupidest person alive.
Nobody called you that. You got many good answers to your question. You may not agree with them all but everyone is different

Of course God loves everyone equally. But I don't have to. Most people annoy the crap out of me, which is one reason I wouldn't want to be immortal. It's very easy to understand, the question was, would you want to be immortal? There have been many answers, all good ones. Don't judge me for my answers
...I mean, if God is a role model, surely we should be trying to love everyone? Doesnt mean we cant judge. Without judgement we'd have no order, no law. But love? That should be our goal, for everyone. After all, not one person on this planet is perfect.
If heaven exists, I dont believe everyone is going there, for sure. But I'd hope as many as possible do!
I'm not religious, just throwing my view into the conversation.

That one seems like it should be fairly acheivable? Got a farm that features a petting zoo near you? They usually have piglets or well behaved adults.
It wont be possible for a while, but in the not too distant future I hope!
We dont have any super local, but it reminds me of one I visited, they had a lovely saddleback called Garry! He was friendly.

That isn't true! Its an interesting question!
I agree. Someone said they would have time to "achieve their dreams". I wonder how many would use it as an excuse to put it off even longer. ✋
Also health would be an issue. I tell my patients "were living longer but I wish they would put those years in the middle instead of at the end." :)

Back
Top Bottom