What is one thing you want to do before you die?

Pics
Of course God loves everyone equally. But I don't have to. Most people annoy the crap out of me, which is one reason I wouldn't want to be immortal. It's very easy to understand, the question was, would you want to be immortal? There have been many answers, all good ones. Don't judge me for my answers
I’m not criticizing you, you’re the one who brought up heaven and god, I simply asked a question. If god is your role model, and he supposedly loves everyone according to you, I think you should try to be more like your role model. Being immortal doesn’t necessarily mean you’re in heaven or even christian.

I’m not criticizing you, you’re the one who brought up heaven and god, I simply asked a question. If god is your role model, and he supposedly loves everyone according to you, I think you should try to be more like your role model. Being immortal doesn’t necessarily mean you’re in heaven or even christian.
God does love everybody. But that doesn't mean they don't upset Him or anger Him. Are you married or ever had an argument with a loved one? People annoy me and are rude and judgemental. Doesn't mean I don't love them, they were all created in His image. I'm allowed to experience any emotion, just like God does

God does love everybody. But that doesn't mean they don't upset Him or anger Him. Are you married or ever had an argument with a loved one? People annoy me and are rude and judgemental. Doesn't mean I don't love them, they were all created in His image. I'm allowed to experience any emotion, just like God does
Good to know

Skydiving, that’s the the top of my list.
You're west valley. right?

https://www.iflyworld.com/phoenix/ (101/indian bend on the east side, scottsdale pavillions)

Get your feet wet without having to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. Then if you like it, you can pick one of the companies that jump out of Eloy. We have amazing weather almost year round for skydiving. :)

You're west valley. right?

https://www.iflyworld.com/phoenix/ (101/indian bend on the east side, scottsdale pavillions)

Get your feet wet without having to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. Then if you like it, you can pick one of the companies that jump out of Eloy. We have amazing weather almost year round for skydiving. :)
I’ve looked into these but haven’t done anything yet. I think I’d prefer to just jump out of a perfectly good airplane though lol.

I have another goal, ish! Id really love to make or build something for my future kids, something special. I was just thinking today, how my grandad bought a plot of land, and with his own hands, built a house on the hill. That was his family's holiday home, but its really more than that. Every year we go, since before I could even walk.
My grandad died many years ago, but we hold onto that place, and love it with all our hearts. That place is more a home to me than any other house Ive lived in....! I'd love to do something similar, for my own future kids, and for their families. Maybe not something as big, but something special in its own way.

Back
Top Bottom