What is one thing you want to do before you die?

Lol, I'm a grandma 7x over, but it looks like all my "greats" are going to have four paws! Oh, and possibly scales in the case of my eldest, lol. šŸ™„
I don't think I'll ever have grandkids. My oldest is 31 and super career-focused. She's not even going byerested in getting into a relationship. My middle is engaged to a woman who doesn't want children. My youngest has special needs and won't be able to parent.

But I do have two grand-dogs and a grand-cat, I guess. Not quite the same, but better than nothing?

Iā€™m already a grandma, so that is one thing off my bucket list, I always wanted to go to Australia, but when I see the duration of the flight I think Iā€˜ll put a cap on that one, I am a kind of nervous person and hate sitting still, after some hours I start getting cramps in my armes , no thank you! I would love to have some geese, maybe that wish can be reality in the future, of course Iā€˜d love a whole lot more chickens, if there werenā€™t all those dang predators eager for my poor chickens :( I would love pheasants, but man, they can be loud!! We lived near a kind of zoo, and the peacock call travelled down the mountain to us, it always sounded like a cat being tortured :eek:

Norway seems nice!
This sounds weird but the game I love, Skyrim, is set in Norway. I would spend hours exploring, that is the happiest I've ever been. When I tried to find what country it was in, Norway looked identical. The people in the game are even called Nordstrom and have a northern European accent.
I love the northern lights. Have you seen them? How often are they?

This sounds weird but the game I love, Skyrim, is set in Norway. I would spend hours exploring, that is the happiest I've ever been. When I tried to find what country it was in, Norway looked identical. The people in the game are even called Nordstrom and have a northern European accent.
I love the northern lights. Have you seen them? How often are they?
You can only see the northern lights in lappland, in sweden atleast so I've never seen them :) They're from august to march, I don't know how often though

Back
Top Bottom