What is one thing you want to do before you die?

Pics
Here’s a really bad picture of the Northern Lights a few months ago
AA8672EA-AEBF-4C1B-822C-304243DDEC44.jpeg

Have you ever seen the Northern Lights? My mom has, growing up in PA, she said they used to be visible certain times of the year

Have you ever seen the Northern Lights? My mom has, growing up in PA, she said they used to be visible certain times of the year
The absolute number one thing on my photography bucket list with a bullet, is Northern Lights in Iceland. And If I can get an erupting volcano at the same time, bonus!

I think I'll go to Banff first though, closer, cheaper, and I have homies in Canadia that will put us up :)

Also want to get the Aurora Australis from down Chook's way too.

Yeah PA can get them in stronger geomagnetic storms. This current solar cycle is pretty intense, so they've been stronger further south.

The absolute number one thing on my photography bucket list with a bullet, is Northern Lights in Iceland. And If I can get an erupting volcano at the same time, bonus!

I think I'll go to Banff first though, closer, cheaper, and I have homies in Canadia that will put us up :)

Also want to get the Aurora Australis from down Chook's way too.
If you ever get the picture, I would pay for you to paint a copy for me. You never did pm me some of your work

Back
Top Bottom