What is one thing you want to do before you die?

Pics
I don't have stage fright, but I also have a hard time delivering my lines, It's like I suddenly forget them on stage sometimes. And I do that often. But I'm working on it with musicals and theatre classes.
I do this in real life, I just stop talking mid sentence and have no idea what i was saying 🤣
That sounds like a really cool thing to do, btw, musical and theatre classes! I love a good musical

I don't have stage fright, but I also have a hard time delivering my lines, It's like I suddenly forget them on stage sometimes. And I do that often. But I'm working on it with musicals and theatre classes.
I don't think I would have stage fright either, but I once had to make a play/musical, and I can repeat every single line from it. i did that in february of 2022.

I've never been fond of traveling or extreme sports or, well, anything terribly interesting at all, I guess, so I don't really have any big, impressive things I want to do, either. The big one for me is to have a farmhouse and a big barn built so that I have a comfortable place to live the rest of my life and keep my chickens comfortable and safe, too. Some day, hopefully.
awe shiny wistful sigh.gif

I've never been fond of traveling or extreme sports or, well, anything terribly interesting at all, I guess, so I don't really have any big, impressive things I want to do, either. The big one for me is to have a farmhouse and a big barn built so that I have a comfortable place to live the rest of my life and keep my chickens comfortable and safe, too. Some day, hopefully. View attachment 3303174
You know, If someone said "you can do everything on your bucket list and then go on with your life or you can live on this huge farmland and never have to do anything but cook and take care of horses, chickens, cows, and rabbits for the rest of your life" Then I would go with the second option.

You know, If someone said "you can do everything on your bucket list and then go on with your life or you can live on this huge farmland and never have to do anything but cook and take care of horses, chickens, cows, and rabbits for the rest of your life" Then I would go with the second option.
💯

Back
Top Bottom