What is one thing you want to do before you die?

Pics
that is one gorgeous horse!
I wasn't massively into dressage either. I liked jumping best, something about it felt wonderfully free, every jump.
Thank you so much. He was muscled like the "Impressive" lines from the US around 1980s and 1990s, but came off the race track. Cannot imagine how his subsequent rider sat his trot. That boy had a lot of bounce.

How long did you ride jumper? Do you still?

Thank you so much. He was muscled like the "Impressive" lines from the US around 1980s and 1990s, but came off the race track. Cannot imagine how his subsequent rider sat his trot. That boy had a lot of bounce.

How long did you ride jumper? Do you still?
Only for a few years, though not anymore, my health doesnt allow for very much riding anymore... I decided to give it up completely due to the stables near me overworking the horses, but I might try it again if I ever have my own horse! It is something I miss a lot!

Yes. Caveat. I've been obsessed with space my entire life. I've seenpretty much all the space movies. I have a steamer trunk full of space things dating back to Apollo that was a gift from my Godfather when he died. The clip in ID4 where Will Smith's character goes into space and he's like "I've been waiting for this my whole life" Yeah. THAT level of obsessed. :)
I get you, now!
Live long & prosper!

I don't know if you are being serious or not but most zoos do an amazing job in animal education and conservation
Totally serious (about freeing caged animals). Animals belong in the wild with their society. They were here on this planet before we were. Our interventions in their natural lives are their biggest problem.
Darn it! Who left that soapbox here…?

Back
Top Bottom