What is one thing you want to do before you die?

Pics
Another thing that I would love to do, is to fly an airplane! That would be so cool!
Awesome! I’m on my way to getting my private pilot’s license (Which means that I can fly by myself in a little plane, not the really big ones, that is a different license). Flying planes is fun, I would definitely recommend. Landing is the hard part ;).

If I could do one thing before I die, it would be to publish my coloring book. I need to scan and edit the images. This is top because it's closest to being realized. The theme is dragons and I even have a companion in the works. I'll have to take photos to show y'all!

Close contenders would be
#1: To own my own small farm so I can give my kids the farm life experience I got to have, to raise farm animals and have more than six chickens at a time!

go to New Zealand and see the Lord of the Rings set plus all the gorgeous scenery that isn't lotr related. Do some NZ fishing.

start my YouTube art channel back up better than before. It was my passion to share my art process, teach, and edit video. Ever since my good computer broke, we haven't been able to afford to replace it. Times have been pretty thin.

And finally i want to make my series of children's books. They are based around my dollhouse and the miniatures I've made inside it. The characters will be cute, stylized poseable animal dolls like in Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, and the illustrations in the book will be photographs of the scenes. My grandpa built the dollhouse and I guess this is my way of staying close to him since he passed away. The kids love decorating the dollhouse! I'm still making the dolls and honing in the style. I don't want anything creepy.
once you publish your coloring book, post a link somewhere so I can buy it! I’m (obviously) not a little kid, but you can’t go wrong with dragons :).

once you publish your coloring book, post a link somewhere so I can buy it! I’m (obviously) not a little kid, but you can’t go wrong with dragons :).
I will definitely share when it's available! It's meant for young adults. I only have my phone working at the moment, I'm saving up to replace my computer little by little. So I can share some photos of the finished drawings for now. Sorry they're kind of poor quality shots of them in their plastic binder sleeves. Hope you like them!
IMG_20221028_090047236.jpg

IMG_20221028_090030500.jpg
IMG_20221028_090008257.jpg

Back
Top Bottom