What is this pretty girl?!

pmoore

Chirping
May 13, 2018
Ohio
Took in a few new laying birds on Monday and this lady has been laying me beautiful green eggs every single day! I'd love to know what breed(s?) she is so that I can make sure to get more in the future. She has white earlobes as well!
20170629190524__MG_1452.JPG
Snapchat-4674498-1.jpg

If I remember right, an EE is any chicken that lays a green egg and isn't an Auracana or Ameraucana. Because I have one EE that is smooth bodied, pale colors, no beard or muffs. But then I had an EE that looked like an Ameraucana, she just had green legs.

Does that make sense at all..? EE is not a "breed" with appearance standards. They just have to lay green eggs.

If I remember right, an EE is any chicken that lays a green egg and isn't an Auracana or Ameraucana. Because I have one EE that is smooth bodied, pale colors, no beard or muffs. But then I had an EE that looked like an Ameraucana, she just had green legs.

Does that make sense at all..? EE is not a "breed" with appearance standards. They just have to lay green eggs.
My EE doesn’t lay green eggs, she lays a very blue egg. They don’t HAVE to be green

Back
Top Bottom