What is with some women......................

It simply depends on how its done..
If you give a tasteful compliment on their looks its great!
If its done with tasteless words, looks and gestures...well...
hmm.png

But, yeah..i think its nice to compliment someone on their looks! Why not?
hu.gif
I know it makes my day!
wink.png
<<< *cough..THATS A HINT PEOPLE!!*
lol.png

Last edited:
yippiechickie.gif
I look, my wife looks, and when it's over, we're still together. If you seen our page here, it's not like I'm a treat or something. I really don't care what a woman looks like. Dependable, loving, sincere, funny with a good dose of common sense. Gold diggers suck. oh,,,,,,,and they gotta love Harleys!
thumbsup.gif

Even as a woman, I notice if another woman has an unusually good shape. There is an aesthetic pleasure for me in viewing men or women who have athletic builds. That doesn't mean that I would every leave my husband for another man. When it comes to who I want to share my bed with, I need intelligence and compassion over good looks.

By the way, my hubby is good looking also. So, I get everything with him.
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
LOL
lau.gif

Why thank you!
And have I ever metioned that your pretty darn cute yourself!
wink.png

Quote:
LOL
lau.gif

Why thank you!
And have I ever metioned that your pretty darn cute yourself!
wink.png

Aww, shucks, you've made my night!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Feel free to make me feel like a piece of meat.
smile.png
Unsolicited compliments are far too few and far between. I make a point of telling strangers they look good, if I honestly think so, and they all seem genuinely thrilled to be noticed. It's when you get to know a person and learn more about them that you can start complimenting their talent, mind, etc, but until then, all you have to go on is physical, and I never see the point in holding back a compliment. It could make someone's day.

I just find it creepy when guys I don't even know start talking about my physical attributes. I don't like it. Compliment my earrings. My purse. My shoes. Not my looks.

Quote:
smile.png
Unsolicited compliments are far too few and far between. I make a point of telling strangers they look good, if I honestly think so, and they all seem genuinely thrilled to be noticed. It's when you get to know a person and learn more about them that you can start complimenting their talent, mind, etc, but until then, all you have to go on is physical, and I never see the point in holding back a compliment. It could make someone's day.

I just find it creepy when guys I don't even know start talking about my physical attributes. I don't like it. Compliment my earrings. My purse. My shoes. Not my looks.

I understand this. There is a difference between getting a compliment from someone who you know values your intelligence and someone about who you are unsure.

Quote:
smile.png

Now Hiker...If the guy says.."hey babe, i like your %^^&**..."
then YA, thats creepy.
hmm.png

But if he simply says..that he thinks your a beautiful/pretty/attractive (take your pic) woman..
Than thats nice! IMO

Last edited:
Quote:

Now Hiker...If the guy says.."hey babe, i like your %^^&**..."
then YA, thats creepy.
hmm.png

But if he simply says..that he thinks your a beautiful/pretty/attractive (take your pic) woman..
Than thats nice! IMO

Yeah I understand what you are saying but I still don't like it. I don't want to be valued for my appearance. I guess some women do, so they like it.Also, I wonder what the motive is- why is this guy telling me what he thinks of my looks? Who asked him? It makes me feel uncomfortable. I would never think of telling a total stranger - I think you are handsome/pretty/attractive. It is different when it is someone you are dating or involved with.

Back
Top Bottom