What is with some women......................

There are two kinds of compliments men give women:

1. Hey, that's a pretty colored sweater.
2. Hey sugarlips, can that sweater get any tighter?

Guess which one is a no-no.

Quote:
I didn't realize that admiring accessories was considered liberal.

I don't think that admiring accessories is considered liberal. I do think that may men are afraid of appearing too feminine. Plus, guys don't seem to notice things like a purse or earrings. They might like the overall look of a woman's outfit but they don't break down why the parts of the outfit that they like. Does that make sense?

Men admire accessories just different ones. It is not uncommon to see men drool over another mans Harley, or that new Snap On tool cabinet or MAC. And yea we will talk about leather, chain saws, table saws, fishing poles and so on.

And the all time accessory to give another man a compliment on is his woman...
hide.gif

Quote:
Sorry, I thought this thread was about guys complimenting women, not other guys.

What I am trying to get at is most guys don't notice that stuff on women, and they could care less about your purse or earrings. They just are not wired that way.

Quote:
I don't think that admiring accessories is considered liberal. I do think that may men are afraid of appearing too feminine. Plus, guys don't seem to notice things like a purse or earrings. They might like the overall look of a woman's outfit but they don't break down why the parts of the outfit that they like. Does that make sense?

Men admire accessories just different ones. It is not uncommon to see men drool over another mans Harley, or that new Snap On tool cabinet or MAC. And yea we will talk about leather, chain saws, table saws, fishing poles and so on.

And the all time accessory to give another man a compliment on is his woman...
hide.gif

Very true, forgot about the tools. See? As a woman I could care less about that stuff, but guys? You bet! Hunting, fishing, cars, tools, boats, etc. etc.....

Thank you pointing that out.

Quote:
Sorry, I thought this thread was about guys complimenting women, not other guys.

What I am trying to get at is most guys don't notice that stuff on women, and they could care less about your purse or earrings. They just are not wired that way.

Ohhhh but your so wrong. Certain clothing and accessories set a woman off. Some women know how to wear clothes to increase and highlight their beauty. And some clothes make even a good looking woman look disheveled, ohh yea we notice.

Back
Top Bottom