What is Your #1 Vanity? and Why?

Yeah, I'm not exactly pretty, I'm more in the sort of cute category. Never got tall enough to be pretty.

I will say, no matter how bad I think I look - like now, being 23 weeks pregnant with twins, I think I'm rivaling Shamu - DH still thinks I'm as sexy and hot as the day we got married almost 20 years ago. Think I'll keep him around
smile.png

Oh and yes, I'm in a sap mood. He sent me flowers today. Just because.

In my twenties - I would be considered vain and when people around me would say, looks arent important when dating, I thought they were crazy but now I am in my late 30's and now I understand truly what they meant, it is not the looks but the heart and devotion. Some of the most physically unattractive people can be the most beautiful.. I still try to look good but it is not my number one priority, my kids are..
smile.png

Quote:
Wow, he's a keeper. But you're probably one of those *cute* pregnant ladies. (you know, the ones that don't even look pregnant from behind) I didn't have that look, I looked like a barge coming into port. (had really bad edema which didn't help any) Yah, I was HUGE!!!!

Quote:
Wow, he's a keeper. But you're probably one of those *cute* pregnant ladies. (you know, the ones that don't even look pregnant from behind) I didn't have that look, I looked like a barge coming into port. (had really bad edema which didn't help any) Yah, I was HUGE!!!!

Erm, no? I'm bantam sized at best, I make a Serama look big. I'm just HUGE all over right now. Oh well. But yes, DH is a keeper for sure!

Usually for me it's the gym. It's my routine, and it makes me feel good about myself. I don't feel good when I don't go. I had lost a bunch of weight before I got pregnant with my 2nd, and I worked out up until the week I delivered him. (step aerobics too, not yoga type stuff)

But I did just do the keratin stuff for my naturally curly hair. Hair is a great accessory. (and it drove my mother nuts, funny how she reacts to my hair, she thinks it's beautiful - well she can have it) I don't color mine yet though, I will when it starts showing gray. (excuse me, white)

Back
Top Bottom