What is your chickens' favorite treat?

Their favorite is anything I'm eating, but other than that they love BO sunflower seeds, my rose buds and flowers, and cream of wheat mixed with yogurt (I cook extra just for them in the winter). They also love bugs - it's really funny to watch them run around snapping at the air trying to catch the flying pests!!!!!
big_smile.png

Mine love bread and the bulk bird seed I buy at the feed store. It has black oil sunflower seeds, corn, and various I don't know what they are seeds. My kinda Serama hen, Smudge, picks all the corn out to eat first and eats the sun seeds last. Nobody else picks at it, they gobble it up too fast!

Forgot...Today I was having a handful of Cheez-its...They liked those the best....well until I smashed some white oak acorns, then they liked those the the best. Crazed eating machines. Their favorite treat is whatever the girl closest to them is having.
lau.gif
D.gif

cool.png

Dash

Oh right, the cheeze-its reminded me about junk food.
lol.png

Yesterday, I took a bowl full of apple peel scraps out (which they LOVE) and it had two pieces of half eaten Dunkin Donuts munchkins in it (from my toddler). Don't you know all 31 of them fought over the stinkin' donuts?!
lau.gif

Quote:
BAAHHHH HAAAHHH!

I do not doubt it one bit. They are no different than little kids. "I'll make you grits, eggs, bacon and toast or I think we have some stale Pop Tarts in the back of the pantry. What do you want?....WOOOO HOOOOOO....POP TARTS!!!"
lau.gif

cool.png

Dash

Back
Top Bottom