What is your favorite hatchery?

Cackle. Healthy chicks and extra pullets.
big_smile.png

I'll tell you next week after my chicks arrive. If they are all alive and healthy then my money is on Nature's Hatchery -- they have all the breeds I wanted. If it is not a good experience, I'll be telling tales about that too!

Meanwhile I am over the moon excited and eager!

Jenny

Last edited:
I was planning on ordering from Nature's hatchery but they didn't have any chicks available at the time i ordered! so i ordered from my pet chicken and it came right away! im planning on ordering more chicks and in larger amounts so id like to know which hatchery made you happiest :)

My Pet Chicken!! they have small orders and a bunch of breeds. plus they have sexed bantams unlike most of the hatcheries.

My Pet Chicken - lots of breeds & small orders. So far, my experience has been great with them, my next order is coming in about 2 weeks. I'm hoping to have 6 more healthy little girls.
love.gif

I like my pet chicken too, my first order with them has been a great experience. what are your favorite breeds??

Well... I've only just had my first batch of chicks and I ordered from Ideal... All of my chicks arrived healthy and happy, no crooked toes or beaks like I was worried about:clap... no deaths, but no extra chicks either:idunno. (I ordered 22) They are two months old now, and there is one extra roo, but from what I understand, it happens when sexing day old chicks... I am very happy so far!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom