what is your favorite restaurant and why?

Haven't been there YET...but it's TOPS on my list:

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/

look around the Site for the menu...GREAT !

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

Quote:
Please don't tell me your wasting your money at Mi Toro in Corinth! Get your self over to Atzimba in Selmer so I can laugh at you later for making that drive every time you want a taco
tongue.png
It's REALLY worth it!

Quote:
Please don't tell me your wasting your money at Mi Toro in Corinth! Get your self over to Atzimba in Selmer so I can laugh at you later for making that drive every time you want a taco
tongue.png
It's REALLY worth it!

Yep, Mi Toro, but I was just telling my wife that we gotta go to Selmer the next time we eat out.

Quote:
Ain't that something like a crawdad, only bigger?

tongue2.gif

You bet, bring on dem mudbugs! Lobster is easier on the fingertips though.

Quote:
Ain't that something like a crawdad, only bigger?

tongue2.gif

You bet, bring on dem mudbugs! Lobster is easier on the fingertips though.

lol.png
probably a lot less messy and doesn't get you as many weird looks while you're eating too.
I've only had lobster once and it was really good.

Eat mudbugs all the time
wink.png

all of this sounds so good. i have never had crawdads but i have lobster all the time. my favorite japanese restaurant for sushi is called ichiban in valdosta ga. beijing cafe is good for chinese. i love anything seafood too. i go to red lobster a lot although it is not my favorite. THE SMOKIN PIG IS IN VALDOSTA GEORGIA. anyone in the area has got to try it. it is ranked around number 7 in the worlds greatest barbecue.

A.W. Shucks in Charleston, SC! I didn't get past the appetizers. Mussles, shrimp, oysters,.....................I don't eat fish but will definately put a hurting on some shellfish!

They even have a "Dog Porch" one of the many dining areas. This one you can have your dog with your!!

Another is Paulie's Charcol Barbeque, in Greenville, SC. I've only eaten here twice. Everything is cooked over a charcol grill. Best Bone-in Ribeye I ever had!

Back
Top Bottom