What is Your Favorite Word to Describe Your Flock?

So, I have seen wonderful terms of endearments on BYC that oozes love for each person's girls.

I was just wondering what word or term of love you use when talking about your girls...?

List them away because I would love to see what you call your girls....
Peepers ... but it's not just the word, it's how we say it. We call them in a sing-songy high-pitched voice with the accent on the first half of the word and falling lower on the second. It's what we called them when they were tiny babies, indoors in the brooder, and it just kinda stuck. Now they associate it with goodies and attention. Even the mama-raised babies respond to it, because their Mama was a hand-raised baby. I can call them from the back porch (the coop and run are out back) and the bachelor flock will start calling to me It's pretty cool.

My man candy in the flock is Pride but I address him as Pretty Pride. "How's my Pretty Pride this mornin'?"
:D
My girls have names but as a whole they are the ladies. "G'night ladies" I sing when they are tucked in and I close the coop at night.

In the morning Pride gets, "ok Mouth! I hear ya! I'm comin'!" Followed by, "mooorning laaaadies!" My Fluff...my fave pullet...she is my Fuffer or Fluffergirl. :love

Now, my ducks all have names also but the girls ALL get called Mouth! Dang loud yappers! The boys are "boys" on good days and "horney pants" on others lol

My man candy in the flock is Pride but I address him as Pretty Pride. "How's my Pretty Pride this mornin'?"
:D
My girls have names but as a whole they are the ladies. "G'night ladies" I sing when they are tucked in and I close the coop at night.

In the morning Pride gets, "ok Mouth! I hear ya! I'm comin'!" Followed by, "mooorning laaaadies!" My Fluff...my fave pullet...she is my Fuffer or Fluffergirl. :love

Now, my ducks all have names also but the girls ALL get called Mouth! Dang loud yappers! The boys are "boys" on good days and "horney pants" on others lol
I am giggling uncontrolably...:)

Back
Top Bottom