What is Your Favorite Word to Describe Your Flock?

Pics
So, I have seen wonderful terms of endearments on BYC that oozes love for each person's girls.

I was just wondering what word or term of love you use when talking about your girls...?

List them away because I would love to see what you call your girls....
Does it HAVE to be the girls???
My cockbirds and cockerels bring me more joy than the hens. I call them my "handsomes".

I call mine kippies most of the time. This is a Dutch not existing word. Me and my flock are mainly Dutch. So this fits quit wel.

Chickens = kippen. So kippies is something like chickies. ;).

If they don't listen I call them other names. Like stonme trutten (stupid cows). And if they behave a bit strange I call them tuthola"s. There is no translation for the word tuthola. But you can use it for a young girl/woman who makes a fuss about dressing nicely and spending time on make-up.

I call mine kippies most of the time. This is a Dutch not existing word. Me and my flock are mainly Dutch. So this fits quit wel.

Chickens = kippen. So kippies is something like chickies. ;).

If they don't listen I call them other names. Like stonme trutten (stupid cows). And if they behave a bit strange I call them tuthola"s. There is no translation for the word tuthola. But you can use it for a young girl/woman who makes a fuss about dressing nicely and spending time on make-up.
That is so funny...I love it!

Back
Top Bottom