What is Your Favorite Word to Describe Your Flock?

Pics
Oh I
Just like us, they're omnivores, and meat taste delicious. Personally I've never really ate a mouse, but I could imagine them liking it. I know our cat does. Doesn't really sound very strange to me. :idunno
Oh I have also given mine some meat, they love the dried meal worms but they are in moderation only! My Chickens eat just about anything... They love hay which is growing in the back yard, they love grass, weeds and lettuce, corn on cob, tomatoes and squash and watermelon. I try to just go in the coop to hang out because I am constantly feeding them something and every time I go in there they are looking for food lol... SO sometimes I just go in and hang out with them, it is so peaceful!

Oh I

Oh I have also given mine some meat, they love the dried meal worms but they are in moderation only! My Chickens eat just about anything... They love hay which is growing in the back yard, they love grass, weeds and lettuce, corn on cob, tomatoes and squash and watermelon. I try to just go in the coop to hang out because I am constantly feeding them something and every time I go in there they are looking for food lol... SO sometimes I just go in and hang out with them, it is so peaceful!
At one time I thought hanging out with the ducks was peaceful, but that's when we only had 2. Now i need eat plugs lol. The chickens though are very peaceful to hang out with. Except my Ayam Cemani, they tend to hang out with the ducks, but they do come running when I quack. :lau

Terror. Jurassic Park. Chaos. Too loving. Cats.

All these fit perfectly. :lol: My girls (and boys) and renowned far and wide for their unusually friendly behavior.....if you're a human, you're worthy of being smothered. Don't visit us unless you're fine with being covered head-to-toe in birds. :love

Though some do sit still, and enjoy crawling into a lap for pets. :)

~Alex

I train to mine like they totally understand me. I refer to the hens as 'ladies' although several of them have their own names. Like 'Surefoot' cause she is always tripping over something. 'Daisy' cause she seems to poop every deb steps. So now I sing the dollop of Daisy song every time I see her. My rooster is so pretty and he seems to be such a good protector/romantic. I've name him 'Sir Lancelot'

I call my Spitzhaubens the 'Pixies,' the Pixie Chicks.....or sometimes they're the "Pufflings"
8-8 pufflings.jpg

Attachments

• 8-2 pufflings out adventuring.jpg
    8-2 pufflings out adventuring.jpg
    367.8 KB · Views: 9

Back
Top Bottom