What is your regular thanksgiving dinner??

conny63malies

Crowing
13 Years
Mar 22, 2008
Annetta Kentucky
We have turkey,gravy, cornbread with apple stuffing, potato balls, greenbean casserole, candied yams, sweetpotato or/and pumpkin pie maybe a pumpkin cheese cake, cranberry sauce and ma and cheese casserole. We usually eat that for 2-3 days until the sight of turkey mkes us barf.
for christmas omit the turkey and substitude ham,duck or goose or any combo of it. Also add christmas stollen and tons of cookies.

do turkey TV dinners count? lol j/k

turkey filled with stuffing, cranberry sauce, veggies, mash tater and dessert is left off with coconut custard pie or pumpkin pie

Turkey with sage stuffing, mashed potatoes with cheddar cheese and onions, green beans almondine, cabbage salad, burnt rolls, and pumpkin and lemon pie for dessert. And Champagne. Lots

turkey, stuffin w/gravy, greenbean casserole, pecan pie, sweet potato casserole, tater salad, chocolate pie,, i feel like i left something out
hmm.png

cheese cake
big_smile.png

tpbm of coarse cranberry silly you can have turkey on tving with out it

Last edited:
Turkey, stuffing, gravy, garlic mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, warm rolls, sweet corn, asparagus, chocolate pie, pumpkin pie and sometimes pecan pie for my Mom. UMMMM, my mouth is watering just thinking about it!!
love.gif

Turkey
french/canadian meat stuffing(cooked in the bird)
bread stuffing with sausage, onions, celery, mushrooms
peas
mashed potatoes
gravy
Butter nut squash(or sweet potatoes), mashed with butter and brown sugar, and pecans(or walnuts),shredded coconut, placed in a casserole dish with marshmallows on top, (bake 'till mallows are gooey and brown)
broccoli with melted velveeta cheese on top, or some sort of veggie casserole
black olives/green olives
homemade biscuits
cranberry sauce

Moms choclate cream pie
pumpkin pie
millionare pie
tons of cookies
tons of nuts in shells

my husbands family has:
turkey
ham
kielbasa
pierogis
golumpkis
mashed potatoes
corn/peas
and assorted desserts/cookies

Last edited:
Turkey (of course,) mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffin with giblets (there's giblets in the gravy to!,) sweet potatoes with marshmellows on top, pumpkin pie, cranberry sauce, and all the green olives you can eat!!! We always eat that for days after, and every year I always swear I never wanna see turkey or stuffin again... Lord, I wish it would hurry up and get here!

Oh! I forgot to add deviled eggs and brussel sprouts with cheese!!! How could I forget that?

Last edited:
I get tired of turkey and ham.
sad.png

I cook a whole pork loin (usually on the grill stuffed with cream cheese and banana pepper rings.) or with teriyaki sauce
English Peas,
Mac and cheese
Consome' Rice -
Sweet potato casserole topped with brown sugar and pecans
Green Bean casserole or Fresh green beans with parmesan cheese
Yeast rolls

Hmmm,.. I think I'm getting hungry
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom