What kind of chickens are these

Wyatt_payne9

In the Brooder
Jun 25, 2021
I was given 8 baby chickens from a person I barely know, they said they were all rode island reds, but I don’t think they know what they’re talking about, I was wondering what they were though since they have fluffs of feathers on their heads

Attachments

• 166F3F0D-0E4B-4B13-BF6F-8BDFE4AEF099.jpeg
    166F3F0D-0E4B-4B13-BF6F-8BDFE4AEF099.jpeg
    563.7 KB · Views: 10
I was given 8 baby chickens from a person I barely know, they said they were all rode island reds, but I don’t think they know what they’re talking about, I was wondering what they were though since they have fluffs of feathers on their heads
I forgot to mention that there were 8 baby chickens, and only 3 of them have the feather on their heads, and the other chickens all look different from each other except for 2 that I think are the same kind

These are two more , I’m pretty sure these two are both roosters since they always try to fight each other

Attachments

• 33CE7D91-51F1-43B8-9970-8E86134E3454.jpeg
    33CE7D91-51F1-43B8-9970-8E86134E3454.jpeg
    431 KB · Views: 3
  • A543F510-1E5D-45EE-AF5A-02CFF8E340DA.jpeg
    A543F510-1E5D-45EE-AF5A-02CFF8E340DA.jpeg
    186.3 KB · Views: 3
Hens can fight also. You may just have some hens!
Knowing my luck they’re probably all roosters, I had a bunch of Rhode Island reds a few years ago and every one of them were roosters, they never did fight though, eventually they got a disease (I don’t remember what), and they ended up dying

Knowing my luck they’re probably all roosters, I had a bunch of Rhode Island reds a few years ago and every one of them were roosters, they never did fight though, eventually they got a disease (I don’t remember what), and they ended up dying
A fear we all share. Our neighbors received one back accident and we can hear it all day long even though they’re a couple hundred yards away. We don’t mind it at all. In fact I like that it’s doing that. Because that way I won’t upset him my my rooster, Gander or Guineas.

Back
Top Bottom