What kind of eggs are these??

Quote:
THATS BIZARRE... MY VALLEYS ARE QUITE TAME, EVEN HOP UP ON YOUR OPEN HAND WHEN YOU REACH IN THE PEN....MY BOBS ON THE OTHER HAND WOULD EITHER BEAT THEMSELVES TO DEATH TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM THE FEED MONSTER, OR BITE THE LIVIN' SNOT OUTTA MY HAND DEPENDING ON WHICH PEN AND WHO'S IN IT

If my valleys ever hopped on my hand, i'd kill over dead.
th.gif
I've also never experienced a quail that was aggressive towards me. Maybe there's a difference between Florida quail and Utah quail.

Quote:
THATS BIZARRE... MY VALLEYS ARE QUITE TAME, EVEN HOP UP ON YOUR OPEN HAND WHEN YOU REACH IN THE PEN....MY BOBS ON THE OTHER HAND WOULD EITHER BEAT THEMSELVES TO DEATH TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM THE FEED MONSTER, OR BITE THE LIVIN' SNOT OUTTA MY HAND DEPENDING ON WHICH PEN AND WHO'S IN IT

it probally depends on the bird I have a coupla gambles that will eat from my hand one hen will but the other 2 won,t ???

I have Texas A & M's and when I open the door they jump all over me..."HOLD ME, HOLD ME NOW OH LORDY I MUST BE HELD" Then I put the food down and it is as if I completely disappeared!
hmm.png

Lol. I've never had Bobwhites, but my Coturnix started out frightened by me. After about 3 months, they love it when I come outside to pet them and take them out of their cage. The babies (just hatched 1 week ago) aren't as jumpy as we expected. They're a lot calmer than our first batch. I guess every batch is different.

Back
Top Bottom