what kind of gas mileage do you get?

2004 Honda Accord, 29 mpg, got 31 when it was new. Handles like 8 cyl but has 4. Never gonna sell it.

2006 Honda Ridgeline, has 63,000 miles and get a consistent 21+mpg- city or highway. It's a heavy truck, and hauls a lot of loads. And it's paid for!

We drive a dodge grand caravan, when the oil is changed, the filters fresh and ready to go we get just shy of 30 miles a gallon on the highway. Or about 27.5 miles to the gallon.

I love my van.

This is the first of my own, but my mom always had them- since the 90's. They've always rated much lower than we've gotten out of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
okay all you biker babes/dudes..

so anyone got a granny bike like I want? Ya'll know what I mean..

the dreaded... TRIKE?? LLMAO!!
hide.gif
*dont laugh..you know you want one too!*

Yes..that is the only bike I'll get on.. I'm scared of them ever since I was on one and the idiot driving nearly killed us.
roll.png

I would so love to have a Trike... they are so my speed
big_smile.png

'99 F150 - about 17mpg
'05 Tacoma - 18mpg

I got the Tacoma because I wanted the better gas mileage while still having a truck bed for my dogs... so much for that idea!!

We have a 08 Prius and get between 40-50mpg depending on the weather. And then we have the 97 Suburban and it gets about 16-17mpg. We use the Prius as much as possible, especially when gas was $3.99 a gallon!!

How do you 48 out of a honda civic hybrid? We have an 05 as well with 60K miles and it gets 42 around town and 40 on the highway...always has, gets worse if I don't keep up on the tire pressure.

Back
Top Bottom