What kinda music do y'all like?

Quote:
IMO... Rappers make it dirty to disract you from the fact that they have no REAL talent.

RAP=CRAP, but hey, thats just my opinion.

That is exactly the way I feel. It's not music. I've always said it's talking really fast to a beat that is copied from another artist's music.

Not trying to say that if anyone listens to rap then it's wrong...I just don't like it and I'm not alone...finally.

I agree.

Quote:
That is exactly the way I feel. It's not music. I've always said it's talking really fast to a beat that is copied from another artist's music.

Not trying to say that if anyone listens to rap then it's wrong...I just don't like it and I'm not alone...finally.

I agree.

Oh and you're a youngun!!! You don't like rap??!!

I have very egg-centric
big_smile.png
tastes. I listen to a lot of metal, classic rock, a little emo rock, new rock, techno, blues, traditional european music (like Celtic, bagpipes, and so on), traditional asian (Chinese & Japanese) music, a little bluegrass, classical, Japanese pop, Japanese rock, and Japanese R&B.

Not a big fan of country at all. I have to put up with it when I visit my grandmother, she's not into rock at all.

I also listen to ONE rapper - Eminem.

I also have a little Jesus-metal on my computer (if you have LimeWire or the likes, try searching for this song: Of The Son - Praise Unto Christ. It's pretty far-out, and you'll see what I mean.)

Quote:
Hey Southerngrannie, how long you been around aren''t you the senior citizen

I'm gonna be 25 next month!!! I ain't no youngun!
big_smile.png

headbangingrooster: Not a big fan of country at all. I have to put up with it when I visit my grandmother, she's not into rock at all.

Come on Georgia boy...you don't like country??!! Listen to the old stuff I'm sure you'll like it.​

I like them I hope that mean they are good. They are alternative country(list as psychobilly on Amazon) got a little radio play, lots on satalite. I like them, didn't know with them being from your area if you heard of them

Quote:
Chapel Hill is a whole nother world to me, even though they're not that far. I've never heard of them. I'll look them up.

I have a wide variety of music that I like. I don't like rap or anything that remotely sounds like a bunch of nonsence noise. That just gives me a headache. Not that there would be much of a shock factor, but I have a playboy bunny tattoo on my right shoulder.

80's music:
Journey, Chicago, Guns N Roses, White Lion, Whitesnake, Van Halen, AC/DC, Metallica, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Lita Ford, Ozzy, Heart, Poison, Great White, Def Leppard, Cinderella, Winger, Ratt, Firehouse, Motley Crue, Heaven, Quiet Riot, Twisted Sister, Night Ranger, Bryan Adams, Pat Benatar, Lynard Skynard and John Cougar etc.

Dusty Drake, Randy Travis, my cousin Johnny Cash, June Carter Cash, Charlie Daniels, Jeff Carson, Rhett Akins, Josh Turner, Trent Tomlinson, Toby Keith, Trace Adkins, Loretta Lynn, Tammy Wynette, Carrie Underwood and Barbara Mandrell.

Contempary Christian:
Nicole C. Mullen, Jaci Velasquez, Third Day, Phillips, Craig & Dean, Newsboys, Casting Crowns, Ray Boltz, Audio Adrenaline, Todd Agnew, Big Daddy Weave and Barlow Girl.

Bluegrass:
Lester Flatt, Bluegrass Cardinals, Carl Story & the Rambeling Mountaineers, Bill Monroe, Allison Krauss, Grandpa Jones, Osborne Brothers, Earl Scruggs, Del McCoury Band, Jimmy Martin, Tim O'Brian, Ricky Skaggs and Hazel Dickens.

Modern day music:
Nickleback, Evanescence and Creed.

Celtic Music:
Frances Black, Boys of the Lough, Paul Brady and The Chieftans.

Back
Top Bottom