What kinda music do y'all like?

rock and metal! Saliva, Hinder, ICP (rap, i know), marilyn manson, Korn, disturbed, and dope (sorry, but its a band

Last edited:
ok i like ALL KINDS of music but my favorite by far is rock. not rock and roll just rock lol.
i was raised with country and only country till i was in 5th grade or so then my dad introduced rock.

but ill just post a few bands i like and that i despise lol.

my loves!
staind
tool
every time i die
circa survive (WARPED TOUR 07'!!! lol)
brad paisley
Tim McGraw
George strait!!!
Dolly Parton(sp?)
Dixie chicks (and loved when she spoke out against bush don't care what yall think lol)
some rap...
Randy Travis
goo goo dolls
hank Williams jr.
choir music!!!
metallica
HORSE the band
hootie and the blow fish
joe diffie
joe Nichols
most bluegrass
oh and love the fiddle!
ZZ TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY HATES!!!!!!!!
nickel back (too cliche)
most rap.
creed(some)
rascal flats(cry baby pop country crap!! hate it!)

and thats i can think of...

oh and a q for the band out of Chapel Hill is that Chapel Hill Texas? i go there every year for the scare crow fest! if anyone lives near Chapel Hill TX you should go!

long long post sorry!

Quote:
Cool! Thanks!

I have a Christian music channel I listen to every night to help me go to sleep and they came on last night! The song was a little weird, but cool.
big_smile.png

We love our own Miranda Lambert. She has a "country store" in Lindale. Her mama is there sometimes. Her family is so down to Earth. Really cool store, too. Loved her on CMT with Jack Ingram Crossroads, that was some good music.
wink.png
wink.png
wink.png

Quote:
If you try to folloe your link to your myspace, it gives this message:

Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.

You have to be a member to actually view the pics I am told. sorry!But it is free to join and fun. I get to talk to family daily with no long distance bills! and you can share your pics too!Wow! Modern technology!

Back
Top Bottom