What kinda music do y'all like?

Quote:
And you know this how. Come on out of the CLOSET and gives us a big YE HAW. Somebodies been out to the Line Dance bars again,

SHHH dont tell her COOL Headbanging friends.

I have to add my own opinion here...

ALLL MUSIC! I don't think there is one type that there isn't something I like in it.

But...I have to say my all time favorite is Pink Floyd.
Thier lyrics are incredible and the music so diverse, I worship them. How I wish I could have been around in thier Hayday. Genius.

Yeah I'm old enough for piercings too! (got 6 actually) and a tattoo!

where? i want a dragon on my calf. i have my lower right lip pierced that i did myself. its only a 16g, but i love it.

SHHH dont tell her COOL Headbanging friends.

haha. one stabbed the other the other day....blood was everywhere...but thats another story. my family constant has country blaring in my house. i sit up in my room and try to get my little radio as loud as theirs but not gonna happen....​

Last edited:
Quote:
I had a whole in my lip one time, not sure what size it was about the size of an INCISOR, is that a 1t t=tooth. I iced it and it went back shut so no more hole in my lip.

gig.gif

Last edited:
dy had this blade and he was pretending he was gonna stab me wit it so i hit him w/ a coke can and then he started doing it to nova and accedientely stuck if through her hand. she was sitting there staring at the blood running down her arm and im lmao and had to pull it out of her hand. it was hilarious because she didnt cry or make a noise or anything. she always gets the worst. i "accediently" ripped out her earring the other day...

Stormhorse23 wrote:
the worst is the new female country singers. they suck...BADLY. taylor swift and that colbie person.

And you know this how. Come on out of the CLOSET and gives us a big YE HAW. Somebodies been out to the Line Dance bars again,

SHHH dont tell her COOL Headbanging friends

you're busted stormhorse, lol!!!!​

Back
Top Bottom