What kinda music do y'all like?

The safe answer? A little of this, a little of that.
wink.png

I played clarinet in HS band and listen to classical in the car a lot, especially Mozart and Holst.
I grew up listening to Woody Guthrie, Arlo Guthrie and Pete Seeger. I've seen Arlo and Pete in concert several times, together and on their own.
I went to HS in the late 70s early 80s so I enjoy classic rock from that era. My favorite band in HS was Styx.
DH owns a 57 Buick and listens to 50s music a lot. I enjoy that too.
My 5 yo son's favorite band is the Beatles. His favorite is Ringo since my DH is a drummer. I like them too but my favorite is Paul.
My favorite, favorite though, the stuff I listened to while watching MTV in the mid 80s while I was supposed to be studying. All that British New Wave stuff. The Alarm, Paul Young, Kajagoogoo (yes that's a really band) Human League, Psychadelic Furs, Thompson Twins, Eurythmics......

I reckon now would be a good time to mention that I do live in a doublewide...not in a trailer park though.
tongue.gif

Stormhorse, I used to be a body piercer! Between myself and my bf, at one time, we had over 70!

Musically for me, genre-wise:
rockabilly
punk (old not this new stuff)
new wave
psychobilly
electro
trance
old country
bluegrass
black metal
emo-ish stuff
southern rock
80's hairbands

bands and singers:
johnny cash
vnv nation
wumpscut
hank williams sr.
joy division
ramones
belle and sebastian
bob marley
cradle of filth
tatu
funker vogt
felix da housecat
bt
nekromantix
the cure
siouxsie and the banshees
sex pistols
lynyrd skynyrd
abba

blah blah blah etc etc etc
D.gif

Stormhorse, I used to be a body piercer! Between myself and my bf, at one time, we had over 70!

You are my hero!!!

You're very brave putting them in your face (lip) - I'm WAY to vain for that

Yeah. It took about 10 tries to get it through because it kept stopping half way through. When I finally got it all the way through I pulled it out to put in the actual ring and it closed up again. So that ordeal took 2 hours and I had 6 holes in my face by the end of it.​

Back
Top Bottom