What kinda music do y'all like?

haha... ok, just to clarify!! I have TWO piercings! 1 in each ear!
wink.png
lol!! you guys are hilarious.

I listen to Inspirational/Christian... 99.999999999% of the time!!!

But, sometimes I'll listen to other stuff... depends.

~Lacey

Quote:
What do you listen to when not being inspired??? Inquiriing minds want to know!

hahaha! Well, you don't have to be "inspired" to listen to Inspirational music! Although it is quite nice when you're feeling down... and to be able to sing along and know that at the same time you're worshiping God. =]

But, when I'm not listening to Christian music - I'm not listening to music! haha.. I LOVE reading, spending time with my family, animals and talking to God. I love taking walks outside with my horse beside me and my dog following along.. I would rather do that than listen to any secular music - but, that's just me. =]

~Lacey

Quote:
You said other stuff now your going back on your word are you secretely listening to .....?????

See the word depends??? The word depends in my "voukuhboulary" means.... hardly ever, never, non-existent! haha.. Just to clarify for you..
wink.png
When the "hardly ever" part comes in - that's when I'm in the car with my brother and I don't have any other choice! haha...

~Lacey

Quote:
music-smiley-023.gif

I just saw DEPENDS, and thought of Old ladies in diapers and must have skipped that part.

Thanks for clarifying that for me I can rest better tonight knowing that, and tell your brother ROCK ON
music-smiley-026.gif

Edited because I spelled brother without the r and wouldnt want anyone thinking he was broth and making soup out of him.

Last edited:
I am a rocker! I love all sorts of music..except rap!

But my Fave band of all time(right now:lau)
is
30 seconds to mars.
176220baczjk7sao.jpg

I just love this guy!! lol

I did post that before but I added a pic!!

Other Fave band is Queen. I cant get enough of thier music. Can you imagine playing that song "I want to ride my bicycle ,I want to ride my bike, I want to ride it where I like" on my webpage! to funny

Stickin with rock at this point lol

Back
Top Bottom