What kinda music do y'all like?

Hope0491 wrote:
haha... ok, just to clarify!! I have TWO piercings! 1 in each ear! lol!! you guys are hilarious.

i have two piercings in each ear.....
but a i rarely wear earrings in them anymore, I must be gettin old LOL

i will hopefully have 5 in each ear soon....​

Quote:
i will hopefully have 5 in each ear soon....

haha.. wow, holy cow. Well, I'm glad you like to do that! 'cause I would never do that! lol.. I don't think I'll ever get my 2nd hole.
lol.. Can you imagine when you get really old? hahaha.. hilarious.

~Lacey

Quote:
i will hopefully have 5 in each ear soon....

haha.. wow, holy cow. Well, I'm glad you like to do that! 'cause I would never do that! lol.. I don't think I'll ever get my 2nd hole.
lol.. Can you imagine when you get really old? hahaha.. hilarious.

~Lacey

can you picture me in 50 years? i aint never taking out any of my stuff either. i love the way it feels. that will be funny.

Quote:
I think he sounds like a stray cat with a bunch of music playing behind him

That's because he is!

I would have never guessed, I learn something new everyday, thank you now I can go on with life.
yippiechickie.gif

I thought about having my belly button peirced when I was 20 but my best friend who was several years older than myself had three kids and she told me that if you ever wanted to have children, it's best not to have one before you become pregnant. She said her peircing blew up the size of her belly button itself and now she has a scar that makes it look like she has two belly buttons. I want to have kids one day and I changed my mind about peircing it real fast.

Last edited:
Quote:
That's because he is!

I would have never guessed, I learn something new everyday, thank you now I can go on with life.
yippiechickie.gif

Glad I could make your life easier MD!
cool.png

That is strange.. never noticed. I am a needle phobe but I don't mind pearcings. I have 2.. 1 in each ear. But would not mind 2 more lol. My sister in law has a tounge piercing.
tongue.gif
. I cant stand it either lol

And tatoos are bad. Imagine what you will look like when you get old:old and wrinkly. Not a pretty sight lol

Okay well getting back on the Music subject. Yes I like Trace Adkins. He has a really souther look.lol. Hes from the south lol But Toby keith is better. His songs and music videos are funny.lol.

Back
Top Bottom