What name?

Now that I think about it ... Cerridwen turned herself into many shapes when pursuing Gwion ... when he turned himself into a kernel of grain on grain strewn floor to hide, she turned herself into a chicken and ate them ... hence catching him!

About Baba Yaga? Look her up! She's a witch from Russian folk tales. Lives in the woods, doesn't like people, and her house has giant chicken legs so it'll only squat down for her to get into and can run away when there's trouble. Going on memory here. ;)

Yes, yes I know she lives in the woods, in a house that has giant chicken legs and will only squat for her and run away when there's trouble. Baba Yaga is the flight part of all of us but she also helps us face our fears. Maybe you should see if you can locate that book. It might help you jog your memory.

I'll agree with Mace Gill on the last part of his post about when people realize that they'll be nicer if they don't spend time with others once they have spent time with others. Half the time I wished I lived alone in the woods then the other half of the time I wish I had more contact in the community then once I have that so long awaited contact in the community I want to end the contact ASAP. I'm messed up, aren't I?

Back
Top Bottom