What name?

cow whisperer

Crowing
7 Years
Oct 24, 2016
Crewe, Virginia
I was given 2 roosters last Sunday. I have named the BO rooster Roo-Roo. I am just having a difficult time coming up with a name for the EE. Not quite sure if it's a hen or a rooster so the name would have to fit both male and female. I'm thinking along the line of a magician- can't be Houdini seeing how already have a steer named that ( he got that seeing how when he was younger he kept getting in and out of an electric fence on his own). The reason I want the EE to have a magician name is because when I went to check on them, I wasn't able to find the EE then all of a sudden he reappeared behind me.
IMG_20170529_165105.jpg
IMG_20170528_052844.jpg

Yes she is ;) Could be worse ... could go with Nimue!

Other 'enchantress' possibilities: Cerridwyn, Blodeuwedd, or perhaps more fitting, Baba Yaga! :D
:lau Come on, Mace Gill, the EE isn't mean at all. Just likes to scare me by disappearing then reappearing behind me when I don't expect it.
I don't want to jinx the chicken nor ruin my bond with it or with the BO rooster at the same time.

:lau Come on, Mace Gill, the EE isn't mean at all. Just likes to scare me by disappearing then reappearing behind me when I don't expect it.
I don't want to jinx the chicken nor ruin my bond with it or with the BO rooster at the same time.
Okay, so Baba Yaga then, she's not evil, just misunderstood ... and her house has giant chicken legs! :)

Back
Top Bottom