What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters

Merry Christmas everyone and have a Hoppy New Year!

Is it normal for older rabbits to have watery eyes? My almost 6 year old mini Rex has one eye that drips clear liquid occasionally. He's had it for a few months with no other symptoms. Sometimes it drips, sometimes it doesnt. I've been told it's normal, but I like second opinions.

So I really stink as a rabbit owner. I moved my buck into the hutch with the does. Yes plural. It work on his cage. I got distracted, but still thought he was to young to breed. I didn't even think about watching the calendar. I got in after dark. I went to check on them and give them hay. I found a bunch of fur and one doe graves a mouth full of hay and started running around with a mouth full. I grabbed her and took her to a separate cage. I went back to get the fur. It was on the wire. I found 5 little dead bunnies. :-( I feel terrible for her. She is a mini Lionlop. Lionhead with flopy ears. I assume she won't have anymore. How long do I keep her separated from the other girls?

So I really stink as a rabbit owner. I moved my buck into the hutch with the does. Yes plural. It work on his cage. I got distracted, but still thought he was to young to breed. I didn't even think about watching the calendar. I got in after dark. I went to check on them and give them hay. I found a bunch of fur and one doe graves a mouth full of hay and started running around with a mouth full. I grabbed her and took her to a separate cage. I went back to get the fur. It was on the wire. I found 5 little dead bunnies. :-( I feel terrible for her. She is a mini Lionlop. Lionhead with flopy ears. I assume she won't have anymore. How long do I keep her separated from the other girls?
you might want to watch the other does too. they could have a litter within the next couple days as well

Back
Top Bottom