What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
How old is he? Some of them take longer for the ears to flop all the way down. I am way psyched up, going to the bunny show in Florence, AL tomorrow!!! There are supposed to be over 300 rabbits there!

Sometimes they have to learn to put them down. It's called helicopter ears. You can help fix this by putting his ears down whenever you see them up. My Holland use to hold one ear up, and I would just push it down and he stopped. He was a little bugger about it too. After a while of me doing this, he would hold his ear up, but when he saw me walk by him, he would put it back down! :lol:

A lot of Lop babies have some ear control shortly after birth, but it usually disappears as they mature. The best ones lose it very early. Most of the lops that continue to have ear control past the age of 3 or so months usually also have narrower heads. They seldom have wide enough crowns to ever bring the ears vertical, hanging right down on either side of the face as is described in the standard. Fortunately, Lops' heads continue to grow for several months, so there should be some improvement as the rabbit ages.

Cimminom is not recognised in most breeds and every breed has different Color names. A pointed whit in one breed is a California or himi in the next.

Here are 3 we are getting next week. No idea on breeds. Most likely mixed? What do you think?

Look all like purebred Dutch just heavily mismarked except the last one.:)
9 week buck

9 week doe

12 week old doe. Think she is my favorite :) love her colors!

I think Im picking up a black and white Flemish Doe in the next couple days YAY!!! I'll post pics when I get her!!
ya.gif

Congrats on finding a Flemish, Rdrstr!

I ended up breeding my holland doe again after she didn't do so well with that last litter. She should be due to kindle tomorrow Monday. Fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom