What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
hmm...So I felt Rosie today again. def some babies in there...past owners had her housed with the male for a month...not sure when she got pregnant....So when should I give her a nest box?

How long have you had her for? You could always put a nestbox in there and just keep an eye on it making sure she's not turning it into a litter box.

If there is a gap between matings, both litters will be harmed as one will be premature and the other may be late. The parent's safety and health is of the utmost importance. Most does won't accept service again after being bred, but there are about 20 percent who will and can become impregnated again carrying MULTIPLE PREGNANCIES! Female rabbits have two horns of the uterus which allows her to carry one pregnancy on one side and another on the other. If the breedings are more than three days apart, she will likely lose all the babies because they won't develop at the same rate or may be malnourished.

Where did you get her from?

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
How long have you had her for? You could always put a nestbox in there and just keep an eye on it making sure she's not turning it into a litter box.
I have only had her 3 days. I will put one in tomorrow.
If there is a gap between matings, both litters will be harmed as one will be premature and the other may be late. The parent's safety and health is of the utmost importance. Most does won't accept service again after being bred, but there are about 20 percent who will and can become impregnated again carrying MULTIPLE PREGNANCIES! Female rabbits have two horns of the uterus which allows her to carry one pregnancy on one side and another on the other. If the breedings are more than three days apart, she will likely lose all the babies because they won't develop at the same rate or may be malnourished.

Hope this helps!
oh wow. I hope that she isn't that 20%! I am hoping for a liter of happy, healthy kits!

I have only had her 3 days. I will put one in tomorrow.
oh wow. I hope that she isn't that 20%! I am hoping for a liter of happy, healthy kits!
Me too.
fl.gif
Keeping my fingers crossed. I'm sorry about the weird color and size. I don't know how that happened.

Me too.
fl.gif
Keeping my fingers crossed. I'm sorry about the weird color and size. I don't know how that happened.

It's okay haha. and yes let's hope fore the best!
fl.gif
I will put some straw in a shoe box for her. she has been very lazy and not moving very much. so that's what made me think of it at first. the first time I felt her they felt more like blueberries but now they feel more like grapes. I'll feel her again in another week to see how she is.

Be careful with a shoebox, my doe tore any box apart that I ever placed in her cage. I would use something more durable and something that she can't easily tip over by hopping in and out of it. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom