What Really Grosses You Out?

If regular ticks freak you out, check out SEED TICKS! You can barely even see them! They can be all over you and you might not even know it. I had never heard of them until my encounter with them about a week ago! They will make you love a regular tick! Check out this picture of one I found crawling on me... (that is a square of toilet paper it is on)

If regular ticks freak you out, check out SEED TICKS! You can barely even see them! They can be all over you and you might not even know it. I had never heard of them until my encounter with them about a week ago! They will make you love a regular tick! Check out this picture of one I found crawling on me... (that is a square of toilet paper it is on)

lol You got a picture, he must be a big one? Nothing like coming in an seeing what looks like dirt on your whole leg but then it hits you that it is moving. I have seen people painted brown from them from the knees down.

I would be happy to send you a starter kit if fire ants.
lau.gif

I am in the "giant cockroaches creep me out" camp. My husband thinks it's funny; I can smush spiders no problem, and we keep two snakes as pets that I regularly handle, but if one of those 3 inch long, shiny brown roaches skitters across the ceiling it's "it went over there! Kill it! Kill it now!"

The worst part is that Texas has proportionally sized bugs, and there is a month in summer (every summer) where these big bugs get the idea that my house it great. This year I opened a drawer and found one on my TOOTHBRUSH. Last year I was in bed about to turn out the light when one FLEW into my HAIR!

Needless to say, watching Joe's Apartment is out of the question.

I worked at a place where the cockroaches were huge, not afraid of light, and were aggressive. If you turned on the lights in a dark room, these roaches did not scatter. They turned to face you and and charged. A few of the extra large ones would rear up then jump forward.

lol You got a picture, he must be a big one? Nothing like coming in an seeing what looks like dirt on your whole leg but then it hits you that it is moving. I have seen people painted brown from them from the knees down.

I would have never seen it if it hadn't crawled across the lit screen on my phone. They freak me out and oh yeah, I'd take fire ants over seed ticks anyday! The thought of Lyme Disease and Rocky Mt Spotted Fever and ALL the other diseases they can inject into you is a wee bit scary.

I do not worry to much about Lyme Disease and Rocky Mt Spotted Fever being as I have lived in the mountains my whole life an ran EMS for 13 years of it an have never seen ether. Jackson Co Alabama did have a case of Rocky Mt Spotted Fever though a few years ago. But both are pretty rare.

Back
Top Bottom