What San Diego chickens do in January......

Quote:
OK -- easy on the bragging there, I think we just about pushed Serrin over the edge!
gig.gif

you alright now Serrin? Ummm, it's totally chilly at night here....... cold enough for a longsleeve tee shirt even..... Serrin??????

Quote:
OK -- easy on the bragging there, I think we just about pushed Serrin over the edge!
gig.gif

you alright now Serrin? Ummm, it's totally chilly at night here....... cold enough for a longsleeve tee shirt even..... Serrin??????

Yer pushing it
tongue.gif
....but you know that, don't you?
tongue2.gif

suburbanminifarm, my girls are out there on travelocity as we speak checking airfares... One of them came busting out of the henhouse this morning covered with shavings... she was trying to take a dust bath
hit.gif
: rolleyes: One laid an egg in the outside nest boxes yesterday, and by the time I found it, it was a frozen little rock!
Not too long ago there were wolf tracks trotting up to the coop, circling, and trotting off... Poor girls...

I love seeing your pics... but really, it's a bit like getting the Gurnsey and Johnny's seed catalogs a week ago...

Quote:
Gosh I never even thought about eggs just freezing solid like that!!! And Wolves??!!! Better send your girls over! The only ice they'll see will be in their Mai-Tai's!!!!

Quote:
Gosh I never even thought about eggs just freezing solid like that!!! And Wolves??!!! Better send your girls over! The only ice they'll see will be in their Mai-Tai's!!!!

OK, That's IT!! Mai-Tai's???
barnie.gif
To heck with my girls....I'M coming down! Make room for me!!
gig.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
Awwww, I checked your webpage, I love it, I am the only person left on earth with out a Facebook account so I can't add those pics to yours
sad.png

Nice to hear from some other SD folks!!!!! I keep thinking it would be fun to start a meetup group or something for SD chicken people; I don't personally know anyone who thinks this is a "normal" hobby. I am in extreme North County and usually go to "Country Feed Store."

Back
Top Bottom