What should I do during a tornado

It’s tornado season here in Dallas Texas what should I do with my small flock of ducks and chicken during a tornado event

Where do you go to be safe?
Your chickens & ducks would probably be safe there, maybe in a dog crate to keep them out of mischief.

But I don't know how much warning you have of a tornado, and how long it takes to catch them. You might need to leave them where they normally live, and just hope for the best.

It’s tornado season here in Dallas Texas what should I do with my small flock of ducks and chicken during a tornado event
Guys there is a legit a tornado storm heading to my place I didn’t knew until now so thanks guys for the info my chicks and ducks follow me everyoso I will just take them with me inside

Guys there is a legit a tornado storm heading to my place I didn’t knew until now so thanks guys for the info my chicks and ducks follow me everyoso I will just take them with me inside
As long as you and them can get inside fast enough, that sounds like a good plan.

Thanks guys for your help

Attachments

• 5BA991E9-7BBC-460A-8311-FE5555E85A77.png
    5BA991E9-7BBC-460A-8311-FE5555E85A77.png
    2 MB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom