What the government didn't tell you about your stimulus payment...

We got more than what we thought we were going to get, but if there was a movement to refuse it and make the government pay the Chinese back, I'd totally do it...you don't lower taxes during war time and you CERTAINLY don't force congress in an election year to cut checks to nearly every citizen during war time either!

Stacey, you didn't do anything, the dang gov't did! Seems we may get $600. And people who make the least amt get the least amt. Bugs me every year that I always owe more state taxes. We make nothing, but always, the gov't hand is in our pockets. This year, DH isn't even working part time to supplement his military retirement so we can stop paying more to this dumb state. But I was serious about buying egg cartons and sitting on the street corner.

like i said they want you to buy junk, furniture, cars,clothes,shoes,toys,atvs,....
not pay bill that's why they're giving the most to the middle and upper incomes

Well I am very Happy to get an extra $1800.00 This year !!!!Ours was in the Bank right on time May 9th. Good luck everyone else!!!! We are putting a new roof on our rental house so ours is getting spent pretty quick!!!

Back
Top Bottom