• Put her with the big girls

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Get her a buddy and keep them closer to the house

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Make her a house duck

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
Pics
If ONLY! I love my job,but I love Cheddar more! I'm wondering I could maybe take her with me. I'm a teacher in an alternative ed high school. Maybe I could make her a therapy duck - lol!
That would be SO cute! I know members on here who have harness trained ducks who take them places. Schools, parks, etc. The ducks are so desensitized they don't mind. @fatty and friends has ducks like this. 😁

That would be SO cute! I know members on here who have harness trained ducks who take them places. Schools, parks, etc. The ducks are so desensitized they don't mind. @fatty and friends has ducks like this. 😁
That's... I don't even know what to say. Haha! I don't think that would ever work, but my school is super chill, and I teach seniors. I could almost see her in a playpen in the corner (my room is huuuuge), just goofing off during class. But I think she'd be bored and not get enough mental or physical stimulation.

That's... I don't even know what to say. Haha! I don't think that would ever work, but my school is super chill, and I teach seniors. I could almost see her in a playpen in the corner (my room is huuuuge), just goofing off during class. But I think she'd be bored and not get enough mental or physical stimulation.
I agree, but it could be a once in a while thing. Not a long term solution, but until you find her a buddy it could work. ;)

Back
Top Bottom