What to do with ducks with an impending hurricane?

They are saying south of cape Canaveral but not set in stone of course, I am about 45 miles from there.

So far there is still uncertainty on where landfall will be but they are still saying it will hit landfall at category 4
It always lays down to a lesser category before landfall but best to prepare for the worst. Are you real near the Atlantic or more inland?

do you have any spare fencing pieces around? You could hook them together with zip ties and put supports behind them like boxes or tools anything so they fences won't fall over. You could even stand cardboard boxes up around a kiddle pool if the cardboard is tall enough
That’s also a great idea. I have a roll of fencing that’s 3 foot high. Wait is that too short? Lol

I’m about 45 miles from the coast. You think I’m far enough inland?
probably better than being on the water like we used to be! You just never know what will happen and which way it will go. There was one a few years back that came from the Gulf, went across the northern part of florida into the Atlantic and then flipped around and came back down to the Gulf again. I can't remember which one. Maybe Dennis? IDK.

probably better than being on the water like we used to be! You just never know what will happen and which way it will go. There was one a few years back that came from the Gulf, went across the northern part of florida into the Atlantic and then flipped around and came back down to the Gulf again. I can't remember which one. Maybe Dennis? IDK.
Ok thank you. They were just saying that it’s going to be fighting some high pressure and low pressure near Bermuda which will determine its track by Saturday. Thank you.

So latest update this morning is it's getting bigger and now they are saying that it's going to hit somewhere on the east coast still but it's going to shoot up the middle and go north. I'm so worried and scared we don't live in a block house we live in a mobile home and I've never been through a hurricane here. The last hurricane took the whole side off the trailer next to us and that's not comforting. We lose power here with thunderstorms that come in. Prayers are so welcome thank you all :hit

What’s the latest news on when an where?

Back
Top Bottom