What to do with ducks with an impending hurricane?

Pics
To everyone who prayed for all of us here in Central Florida, thank you all. We are ok, we dodged a bullet. My duckies spent one night inside their indoor pen and were happy to be back outside today. I’m just heartbroken for what happened in the Bahamas :(
Freeport looks worse than a war zone. It was such a beautiful little city ... along the shores where the tourists gathered. Inland, it was so devastatingly poor. It looks like that whole section of the city was flattened ... as in nothing left to indicate there were any structures at all but scattered debris. Those people had no where to go to avoid the storm, and now they have nowhere to go at all. I am on my knees and thankful to live where I live, and anxious to see what efforts my church is mounting to help.

Freeport looks worse than a war zone. It was such a beautiful little city ... along the shores where the tourists gathered. Inland, it was so devastatingly poor. It looks like that whole section of the city was flattened ... as in nothing left to indicate there were any structures at all but scattered debris. Those people had no where to go to avoid the storm, and now they have nowhere to go at all. I am on my knees and thankful to live where I live, and anxious to see what efforts my church is mounting to help.
Oh my goodness. My prayers go out to all of them.

To everyone who prayed for all of us here in Central Florida, thank you all. We are ok, we dodged a bullet. My duckies spent one night inside their indoor pen and were happy to be back outside today. I’m just heartbroken for what happened in the Bahamas :(

So glad people and animals are okay there. Thanks for pics of horses. Cute that one of them posed.

My family and i continue to pray for victims of the hurricane and others in the path of the hurricane.

Back
Top Bottom