What to do with hen who is bullying smaller chickens?

So it has amino acids, vitamins, minerals and fats added to the grain?

Some people make the mistake of thinking chickens only need grain.
A neighbor of mine did that and his birds quit laying and he wanted to buy birds from me because he said his were broken. He told me all he fed was corn.

So it has amino acids, vitamins, minerals and fats added to the grain?
Hopefully.
Would be good to now that protein and calcium percentages.
Might not be law there to label bags with nutritive levels and ingredients,
as it is here in the US, but they should know the info and be able to tell you.

I hadn't checked for the specific amounts on the bag/or even if the bag listed them, but the product's website said this: "Red Hen 17 is a premium layer food, crafted for all breeds of laying poultry. This diet is nutritionally balanced to deliver all essential nutrients necessary for high rates of lay and large egg size, including protein, energy, vitamins and minerals." so I am assuming that it has what is required for a balanced diet for them?

I hadn't checked for the specific amounts on the bag/or even if the bag listed them, but the product's website said this: "Red Hen 17 is a premium layer food, crafted for all breeds of laying poultry. This diet is nutritionally balanced to deliver all essential nutrients necessary for high rates of lay and large egg size, including protein, energy, vitamins and minerals." so I am assuming that it has what is required for a balanced diet for them?
Marketing maybe? Does it actually give you percentages ect on the bag?

Read the back of the bag to see how it should be fed. I just bought scratch grain and it specifically says that it is only 10% of their diet while the purine chick food I bought is 90% percent.

4FA1EF69-8988-4FAF-BCDD-C9E2E69C189B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom