What to feed broody hen with diarrhea (Help needed)

I can't!
What we have available in the US isn't available in Iraq!
Do the premade feeds available to you come with labels that tell you their guaranteed analysis? That information is what you want to read.
If you cannot get a complete feed premade, you should offer some protein sources like fish or other meats along with some fresh vegetables.
She's in Kurdistan. A former Russian state.

(Your quote close-tag got scrambled)

Are the Mayan ones mutually intelligible? Sadly there is only one minor-ish language that is with English, so it is hard to feel it.

English being the defacto global default does give us an advantage... and a curse.
Somewhat. Not to the extent that German is mutually intelligible between Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria, the Bremerhaven or Berlin areas of Germany.
I would think that those speaking Mam would have difficulty conversing with someone from a Sakapultek village. I'm guessing Yucatec and Huastec are the dialects I picked up words from. These people don't travel much. Many don't venture far from their village or valley and rarely encounter others from the same part of the world. That said, during the heyday of the Mayan peoples, commerce between regions was common. There is even evidence that North American Indians traveled to and traded with Mayans and even Caribs.
French and English used to be the co-dominant languages. Hence the reason I decided to study French.
I just remembered I spent some time trying to learn Bri Bri. They are an indigenous people in southern Costa Rica into Panama. My landlady was daughter of a Bri Bri shaman or chieftain and her gardener did his best to teach me.

I think you're thinking of Kyrgyzstan. That is a former Soviet Republic.
Kurdistan isn't a recognized country but rather a geographical region occupied by the Kurdish people covering parts of Turkey, Iraq, Syria and even parts of Iran and Armenia. Kurds are some of the toughest opponents of the Isis fighters.
I think our fellow BYC member is in Iraq.

It is fun to speculate how people Missouri know Mayan and Kurdish know Ukrainian. Anyway, "layer" feed is also available. I only Caution that it is not good for chiCkens not yet laying, or Damerow says as much, and I trust her.
Yes :) it is fun to see different people with different backgrounds speaking different languages :)
I agree with you about the starter feed. Thank you dear.

I am male and Kurdistan is not a former Russian state :) Just as a matter of correction.
Kurds are more than 50 million around the world without an independent country. Kurds live in Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Syria, Armenia, Russia and many other countries with smaller population. It is sad but true ! We have our own flag, history, language, regional government and patriotism but without a recognized entity!

I am male and Kurdistan is not a former Russian state :) Just as a matter of correction.
Kurds are more than 50 million around the world without an independent country. Kurds live in Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Syria, Armenia, Russia and many other countries with smaller population. It is sad but true ! We have our own flag, history, language, regional government and patriotism but without a recognized entity!
:thumbsup
I believe you're thinking of Kyrgyzstan. That is a former Soviet Republic.
Kurdistan isn't a recognized country but rather a geographical region occupied by the Kurdish people covering parts of Turkey, Iraq, Syria and even parts of Iran and Armenia. Kurds are some of the toughest opponents of the Isis fighters.
I think our fellow BYC member is in Iraq.

Last edited:
Yes you are right. Sorry for the mistake. There is an area in Iraq. named Kurdistan that's probably what I was thinking. I remember when my son was learning the African countries and I asked when did they name that one. Thanks for info..:oops::th

Back
Top Bottom