What type of camera?

Iheartchicks<3:)

Songster
9 Years
Aug 1, 2010
Mount Vernon, WA
Im looking for an slr type camera. I typically take shots of my animals and flowers. Im starting to have people ask me, based on there liking of my photography, to take pictures at the local barrel races and such. I broke my other camera, and have found that photography is a hobby thats not going to pass. So this camera would be used a lot for action shots. Please keep the price from 300-400 at the very most, as i am a minor and cannot be employed for a few more years. Thanks!

I don't know about what camera you should get but I did find a bit of your post alarming. Why on earth would you not be able to make money out of a talent that you obviously have just because your young. Photography isn't a profesion that you have to be 'emloyed' to do, you just do it.
So you buy that camera, take those photos, Get those Photos out there and start getting ahead in life. You'll be much better of in the future for it.

Quote:
I CAN make money, but i DO NOT have a camera to take pictures with. Therefor, im not making much money NOW, I do make SOME but not enough for an 800 dollar camera. I do plan on making money off of it, i do have people asking for pictures of them riding.. so they can buy it :)

yuckyuck.gif

I had an old camera that worked fine. It broke a while ago but probably because it was pretty cheap.

ray's two cents :

yuckyuck.gif

I had an old camera that worked fine. It broke a while ago but probably because it was pretty cheap.

Im asking for a new camera for one of my hobbies, no crappy disposables.​

Back
Top Bottom