What type of Polish is He? Mix?????

Here's a pic of one of the polish I got from Ideal, you can see that hie legs were white.
IMG_0379.jpg

Quote:
Maybe the one she has is just a hatchery type WC red polish and not a mix at all, just poor quality?

That's what I was thinking.

she has a red crested red polish, i got mine from ideal and they always look like that. they r not pure polish. the ideal site says they r a cross of white crested black polish and dark red leghorn. the leghorn was used to give it the red crested red color.
smile.png

that's why i got them just had to see what they where,lol. i don't have them now i've sold them but my last layer i kept and she died last week of heat stroke. i was really heart broken belle was a great girl. i only have the white crested blacks now.

i love polish. i saw somewhere posted a few mths back someone said a hatchery had marbled color polish. i want to get some of them but for the life of me i can't remember what site had them now. do any of u know which one does??

Quote:
I JUST saw that on hatchery site about the marble polish, let me go see if I can find it. I would love some. What do they look like?

So it's the leghorn that gives him the white legs and the longer tail? He is pretty good sized, about the size of my standard SSHamburg and growing.Behind him in the pic are JG about 3 months old. I have a red hen somewhat like him,but different pattern. His Fro is normally puffier, but it was wet in the pics.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom