What will I look like when i Grow up?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Nystra, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Nystra

Nystra Out Of The Brooder

May 18, 2010
    Southern ME
    I'm getting myself a Powder Blue Cochin Rooster in a few weeks... and I've been trying to find a pic of what he will look like when he gets older. I can not take the suspense of a few months till he feathers out! Can someone/s PLEASE post me a picture of what he will look like? or even describe to me in detail lol I've only been able to find pics of dark blue roos.. no powders [​IMG] please help [​IMG] thanks! <3

2. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair &amp; Feathers

Ohhhhhhhhh, I don't know whether to hate you or make you my next very best friend...... [​IMG]

I have a bantam "Lavender" cochin I adore. She scoots around the run like a little fluffball, so totally adorable. And now you mention a Poweder Blue Cochin ROOSTER. I'm off to see what I can find to look at, too!

3. Nystra

Nystra Out Of The Brooder

May 18, 2010
    Southern ME
    LINK me anything you can find! I've been searching and just not having any luck!! and a lavender that just sounds so pretty! I saw a lavender EE pic and it was so nice!! I off to look up one of yours lolololol we can be friends and live vicariously threw one another in our jealousies [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by