What will you be doing December 21, 2012?

SarahFair

Songster
11 Years
Sep 23, 2008
Monroe, Ga
The Sept. 11 thread got me thinking...
If people knew SOMETHING possibly could have happend that day would they have stayed home?

Because of all the 2012 hype what do you think youll be doing?
Will you not let it bother you and go about your day (going to work, dropping the kids off at school, get on a plane and head out for vaca)?
Will you keep your kids out of school?
Will you be stocked up and ready for WWIII?

Last edited:
Are you kidding me? That's 4 days before Christmas! I'll be doing what I always am doing, frantically cleaning my house, getting food ready and wrapping gifts.
lol.png

ETA: Hey, if the world's gonna end, we might as well have good eats and gifts to open while it happens.

Last edited:
I'll do whatever heads me in such direction. Who knows, perhaps comet Elenin really will cause a stir on the 11th of Sept. this year, or mid to late October, and that's when things go in chaos, or. . . Maybe nothing happens, who knows.

Whatever happens, I'll still be growing my own food, taking care of my farm, etc. Same thing I'm doing now.
smile.png

If the world crumbles a little, I'll try my best to feed the community. If the Gov't does something crazy, I'll do what it takes to fight for my freedoms.

Hopefully, I'll be hosting a Christmas/Video Game/End of the World party with all of my friends. We'll bake sweets and Japanese food, play video games, and celebrate the supposed end! It will probably be the best party in the history of the world, and there will be game tournaments and everything!
wee.gif

If not, then I'll probably play BlazBlue all day and hang out with relatives.

I'll be getting ready for Christmas, the 6th birthday of a granddaughter and my 39th wedding anniversary both of which are on the 22nd.

Last edited:
I am in search of a slightly bigger house with slighty more property now so I can grow a big garden.
Surely I want a cow for milking, a cow for meat, a pig, chickens, turkeys, rabbits, etc to live off of.
I REALLY hope to at least own 1 horse to get around

I know Ill keep my kids out of school. I just have this fear we need to be together if we are all going to die
roll.png

My biggest fear is the solar flare. It is suppose to really mess things up. Its already happend in the 1800s but they only had telephone poles, and those even were burnt up.
Could you think of what else it will burn? Satellites, power lines, phone lines.. that would cause everything to close down, no way to communicate..

Back
Top Bottom