What words can your dogs "spell"?

Our german shepherd Riot can spell out, treat, walk, run, ride and his name. He can also hear the word daycare from approximately 1 mile away and will immediately come running because he LOVES to go to daycare!

*sigh* Sadly..like their mommy..
Mine dont spell very well at all.. and dont even get me started on their grammar!!
tongue.png

Forget spelling! Mine read minds. I sit in front of the tv and think to myself that I'd really like a snack and when I look around all the dogs are sitting in a neat line next to the refrigerator door. We have 2 friges and they even pick the right one to sit next to! Then as the evening progresses, they stretch out and doze. One or two even start to snore. The INSTANT the credits start to roll across the screen EVERYBODY jumps up and races for the back door where, again, they form a line and wait for me to put everyone out for the night. During the day they know instantly whether I am headed for my office, the bathroom, or the laundry and cluster around the correct door every time. I never can fool them! THEY tell me when it is time to get up, go to the barn, start supper--they know my schedule better than I do! And the hysterical part is that I never, ever SAY anything. My friends call them the Stepford dogs! BTW I never taught them the line-thingy either. They just do it!

gig.gif

Rusty

My bologna has a first name, it's
O S C A R
My baloney has a second name, it's
M A Y E R
Oh I love to eat it everyday,
and when you ask me why, I say,
'cause Oscar Mayer has a way with
B O L O G N A

They get some every night at 6PM. They line up in the kitchen
and yes, they can sing the entire song.
big_smile.png

Edited for spelling (dogs corrected my post again)...

Last edited:
Quote:
Yeah, that's the way it is around here too. They can hear a package of cheese being opened no matter where they are or what they are doing.
Turn the TV off at night and they head for their crates.

My Heeler knows all our names (including the cats), she also knows OUT, POTTY, BALL, TOY (and probably others I've forgotten)

(when she learns to type we're all in trouble)

My girlie can also tell the time.
roll.png

Last edited:
This thread is cracking me up!

My dogs only know o-u-t and g-o, they must be getting slow. They do have the mind-reading qualities about when I'm thinking of eating or going outside however.

I work at a boarding kennel and while we don't spell it, my co-worker and I are always amazed that the universal command for quiet! that almost all the dogs know are the words "shut up!"

No one, it seems, is very polite to their dog!

Quote:
Where have you been??? Is it my little pea-brain or have you been missing in action?

I spend more/most of my time on the sister site... sufficient self.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom