What words can your dogs "spell"?

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
So far Jax and Kane can spell cookie, vet, out, bye-bye, Tyler (our GS), cow and go.

We've resorted to speaking pig latin.

What words can your dog(s) spell?

LOL, ours can spell t-r-e-a-t and o-u-t-s-i-d-e.
smile.png

Spook could spell out, out in reversed spelling--tuo, we got her with uto but she would have gotten it eventually we tried "not in" but she figured that one too, lol, truck-also in reverse, eat, cat, cheese, and bed.

cookie, walk and klaw (walk backwards),leash, car seat, and if we spell a-b-b-y she will get all excited cause she knows we are talking about her

I don't have any dogs, but my best friend has a big, sweet, beautiful AST female who LOVES to ride in the car. Now Pat can no longer say any of the following words w/o Sugar's bolting for the door: go , car, van, ride, travel, out, outside, leave, and she can't even SPELL go, van, ride, or out. When I pick them up for and drop them off from church Sugar always has to come outside and greet / speak to me.
big_smile.png
We've taken to referring to "exit" and "transportation", but I'm sure it won't be long until she's got those figured out, too.

Quote:
my parents dogs are the same way. They also know what a "you know what" is. They tried to use that for treat. Also R-I-D-E

Out, cookie, cheese and go.

They can also tell what you are opening in the kitchen. For example...string cheese will get Allie up from a dead sleep and the sound of the lunch meat drawer opening can move Mitzy when not even a backhoe can.

lol.png

Back
Top Bottom